RVL - Automotive 2 Core Cable - 12/24v (1-60v)
High temperature thin wall low voltage 2 core cables suitable for use in the automotive, marine and allied industries. These cables are specified as standard by manufacturers throughout Europe due to their high performance characteristics.
- Sold in meter lengths
- Max current rating: 11 Amps
- Suitable for 12v or 24v systems (Maximum voltage 60v)
- Black sheath with Red and Black cores
- Conductor specification: 2x 16/0.20 - 16 stands of 0.2mm²
- Conductor cross section: 0.5mm
- Maximum overall diameter of cable: 3.5mm x 5.5mm
- Manufactured in accordance with ISO6722-1 2001 (Class B)
- Plain copper conductors - PVC insulated
- Suitable of temperatures from -40°C to +105°C
- Reduced insulation gives considerable savings in weight and volume
- Hard grade PVC insulation offers good resistance to abrasion
- Good resistance to petrol, diesel, lubricating oils and diluted acids.
- Good resistance to moisture